During the course of the year, the Mercersburg Inn, Pennsylvania celebrates various holidays with special dinner. Holiday Dinner is a night that is thoughtfully designed to inspire each other with beautiful decor and delicious food. With magnificent surroundings of a turn-of-the-century Georgian mansion, the Mercersburg Inn is the ideal setting for you and your love to reconnect. See the menu here.
Valentine’s Day is a holiday dedicated to celebrating love. While it is typical for many people to exchange gifts or treat each other to special outings, there are many different ways to celebrate this special day. Enjoy February 14th with your significant other and plan a romantic dinner and getaway. Book any of our guest rooms and flowers and chocolates will be waiting for you.
Come and join us at the Mercersburg Inn for a truly traditional Easter day dinner. Chef de Cuisine Dan Nowalk will be preparing a delicious meal for the most discerning palate.
Mother’s Day Dinner is a great way to show mom you care. Come celebrate Mother’s Day and have a dinner to remember at the highly acclaimed Mercersburg Inn and Byron’s Dining Room.
Stay with us, let us do the cooking and enjoy Chef Dan Nowalk’s traditional four-course Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Reserve a room for Thanksgiving Day at regular prices and enjoy Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner for two with our compliments. Enjoy an early 1 pm check-in and then join us for dinner (seating 12 pm to 4 pm).
- Or, book any room on Thanksgiving and stay Friday for 50% off!
New Year’s Eve
Plan to spend a New Year’s Eve getaway at The Mercersburg Inn.
Each of the 17 rooms in our Pennsylvania bed & breakfast features a plush feather bed with 360-thread-count, Egyptian-cotton linens and mounds of soft pillows. Even with our delectable breakfasts to look forward to, you’ll have a hard time getting out of our divine beds in the morning!
- Dinner with Special New Year’s Eve meals from 5:30 pm to 9 pm
- Dancing in the Great Room by Phantom Entertainment DJs from 9 pm to 1 am
- Bar available until 1 am
- Watch the ball drop in Times Square
- Champagne toast and finger sweets at midnight