Our Inn has less guest traffic than most larger hotels and we have taken many preventative measures to maximize the space available for each of our guests. The Mercersburg Inn is a great place for a getaway and to just relax.
We will strive to keep and maintain our recovery. As you begin to make your travel plans, we know cleanliness is going to be paramount in your decision process. Staying small is staying safe, and we will be enhancing our already stringent practices to ensure your peace of mind. We are here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and truly a relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life. Please read on for the additional changes and procedures we have made to allow you to travel and get away with confidence.
An Intimate and Peaceful Setting
Revel in relaxation at our spacious and private property. Enjoy:
- 6 acres of private grounds with terraced lawns, while feeling as comfortable and relaxed as you would in your own home
- Self-check in and out available upon request; otherwise we will keep our social distancing as per guidelines during check in
Breakfast and Dinner Options
We will continue to serve our full multi-course breakfast and dinner as we always have. All meals will be plated in the kitchen by our team trained in food safe procedures and delivered to the rooms or the dining area. We continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the Pennsylvania Department of Health. Guests have three options for breakfast and dinner service:
- Room Service
- The porch dining is available
- The inside dining is available
In Room Safety
We have focused our attention on enhancing cleaning in preparation, with more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing frequent cleaning of high-touch areas
- Designated employee to focus on sanitizing, which includes routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces throughout the inn
- Increased cleaning of restrooms and public areas, and providing housekeeping service upon request or at checkout only
So discovery your perfect room and book that getaway you have been longing for.