Welcome to our Mercersburg, PA restaurant at our top rated Mercersburg, Pennsylvania bed and breakfast!
Byron’s Dining Room is open Thursday through Sunday.
Byron's Dining Room is the restaurant at The Mercersburg Inn, bed and breakfast in Pennsylvania. Lauded by guests and critics alike, Byron's Dining Room offers delectable evening meals prepared by Executive Chef Dan Nowalk.
Thursday to Saturday: Seating - 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Sunday: Seating - 5 pm - 8 pm
Live Guitar Night
Come and enjoy, complimentary with your dinner, a musical filled evening with contemporary selections and requests as performed by Paul McNeil.
Time: The first and third Friday evenings of each month from 5:30 pm to 8 pm
Paul McNeil is a local-area guitarist and singer specializing in fingerstyle guitar. He plays a very wide variety of popular music from many genres from the 60's to today. Paul has been a member of the Mid-Atlantic music scene for many years performing with variety bands and as a soloist. You're sure to enjoy his solo-acoustic renditions of popular songs, his virtuosity on guitar, and his voice in this intimate setting.
Porch Dining is Available!
Enjoy a relaxing dinner on our lovely porch while overlooking the trees, flowers, birds and fireflies. Soak up some sun or enjoy the stars! A great way to enjoy an evening with delicious meals.
Lately, the craft beer industry has been rising and the Mercersburg Inn has just started to sell local craft beer. For those who like craft beer and are part of this booming trend, the Mercersburg Inn is becoming the right place for you. Enjoy local craft beer and delicious dishes which go with it at our restaurant.
Takeout & Room Service
- Take-out dinner is available on Friday and Saturday
- Pre-orders are required
- Preferably, place an order a few hours prior to pick up
- Call (717) 328-5231 to place your order.
We are a fine dining restaurant but our dress code is formal, business or casual.
Chef Dan Nowalk
Chef Dan Nowalk brings 25 years of culinary experience. His career has offered him a wide range of experience, working with some of the top chefs on the east coast. His skills and ability made Byron's Dining Room the finest dining in the Southern Pennsylvania/Northern Maryland area.
Private and Corporate Parties
We specialize in weddings, elopements, and any other private and corporate events such as anniversaries, showers, retirement, sweet sixteen, etc. in an unforgettable country setting. Our upscale party venue can accommodate a variety of private and corporate party themes.
You can decorate tables with flowers and candles to make your event special.
Breakfast at Mercersburg Inn
When you stay at the Mercersburg Inn, complimentary breakfast is included every morning and served in a sunlit breakfast room. Steven and Tomi will delight you with recipes that have been a favorite at the Inn for many years. Whether you choose a light, continental breakfast or a three-course breakfast, you'll start the day very satisfied.
With advance notice we will make every attempt to accommodate your dietary need including gluten free, vegetarian, lactose-free and more. Please just let the Inn know in advance.
Breakfast Service & Hours
Breakfast is complimentary for all guests staying at the Inn. If you prefer, enjoy your private breakfast on our lovely balcony or in-room. Breakfast is also available to the general public.
8:00 am - 9:30 am daily
The general hours for breakfast is between 8 and 9:30 am; however, with prior notification, the hours can vary.
- Complimentary for guests who are staying at the Inn
- $20-25 plus tax per person from outside. Please call us at 717-328-5231 to make a reservation.
Jumpstart your day with our Three-Course Breakfast
Breakfast begins with many delicious choices.
- Chilled Fruit Juices
- Apple, Cranberry, Orange Juice
- Seasonal Fresh Cut Fruit
- Selection of Yogurt
- Hot Chocolate, Fresh House Brewed Coffee and a Selection of Flavorful Tea Bags for Hot Tea
Enjoy one of our homemade coffee cakes or locally made cupcakes. Coffee cakes can be served warm or cold.
- Our coffee cakes are a sweet rich crumbly cake with added fruits, nuts, and spices and are sometimes glazed with streusel topping after baking.
Our main course changes each day so that you can enjoy an assortment of breakfast food during your visit. You may be offered one of the following scrumptious dishes, usually complemented by either applewood bacon or maple sausage patties.
- French Toast Custard has thick sliced bread, soaked in a custard batter, and baked in the oven for a crisp and golden outside; with a creamy, custardy, almost bread pudding-like texture on the inside. Served with syrup, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Our Quiche is a flakey crust pastry filled with a mixture of milk, fresh cream, and farm eggs to create a moist and creamy filling that is light and airy. We add various ingredients such as, cheese, onion, spinach, mushrooms to create a savory hearty breakfast entrée.
- Spinach Quiche
- Cheese Quiche
- Mushroom Quiche
OR You can choose from any one item below:
- Belgian Waffle
- Homemade Granola
- Muffin of the Day