Whether you’re treating Mom to a special Mother’s Day meal, planning a Thanksgiving getaway for the whole family, ringing in the New Year with your closest friends, celebrating an anniversary or simply planning a romantic date night, you can’t go wrong with a reservation at Byron’s Dining Room at Mercersburg Inn.
View Our Holiday Dining Events
Stay with us, let us do the cooking and enjoy Chef Dan Nowalk’s traditional four-course Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, November 28, 2019.
- Reserve a room for Thanksgiving Day at regular prices and enjoy Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner for two with our compliments. Enjoy an early 1 pm check-in and then join us for dinner (seating 12 pm to 4 pm).
- Or, book any room on Thanksgiving and stay Friday for 50% off!
<< Menu >>
Call us at 717-328-5231 to make your dinner reservation or reserve online. Select the Thanksgiving Special “add-on” for the dinner special.
For the Friday special – type “Friday special” in the Special Requirements box and we will adjust the rate and sent you a confirmation.
*These specials cannot be combined with any other discounts. Not valid with donated gift certificates. Complimentary dinner applies only to the Traditional 4-course dinner – no substitutions. Gratuities and beverages not included.
New Year’s Eve Dinner / Dance
Plan to spend a New Year’s Eve getaway at The Mercersburg Inn.
Each of the 17 rooms in our Pennsylvania bed & breakfast features a plush feather bed with 360-thread-count, Egyptian-cotton linens and mounds of soft pillows. Even with our delectable breakfasts to look forward to, you’ll have a hard time getting out of our divine beds in the morning!
- Dinner with Special New Year’s Eve meals from 5:30 pm to 9 pm
- Dancing in the Great Room by Phantom Emtertainment DJs from 9 pm to 1 am
- Bar available until 1 am
- Watch the ball drop in Times Square
- Champagne toast and finger sweets at midnight
Reservations are required.
Call us at 717-328-5231 to make your reservation.